Monday, February 21, 2011

Plans through March

As of right now I have 2,217 VPP collected this month and 7,246 collected for the year.  My goal for this month is to retain Gold Star which means I have to step it into gear.  I moved back to cash game simply because I was making a terrible hourly at SNG’s and almost no VPP’s (only about 300 per week if I played a lot).

Next month my minimum goal is to get Platinum (7,500), but I’m really shooting for 12,000 VPP’s.  In order for me to do that, I am going to have to get my ‘I don’t have a life’ grind on.  Considering that I have Spring Break and I have more free time in my personal life, I think this might be possible.  If I can manage to get 12,000 VPP’s, it will be worth about $450 in rakeback (which is a lot of money for a broke college kid).  It also begin to set me up for a summer grind the likes of which no one has ever seen.

ILLUSlON

No comments:

Post a Comment